Win pairs of tickets to the Ryder Cup
Business Traveller has teamed up with Emirates, Official Airline Of The 2010 Ryder Cup, and is offering two lucky readers the chance to have an unforgettable experience at The Ryder Cup taking place at The Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, Wales by giving away two pairs of tickets.
Each winner will be given a pair of Ryder Cup tickets for a truly unforgettable experience to attend the full six days of The 2010 Ryder Cup. Each ticket will permit access to the Practice Days (September 28 to September 31) plus the three Match Days (October 1 to October 3).
You could be part of the dream by simply answering A, B or C to the following question:
Q) Emirates is the world’s largest operator of the A380 with 12 already in its fleet. How many more A380s does it have on order?
If you are lucky enough, you could be in with the chance of seeing first hand some of your very own unforgettable moments. Who can forget, for instance, the moment Colin Montgomerie secured the winning half point against Scott Hoch at Valderrama in 1977. This is your chance to be part of history.
Emirates flies from six UK airports non-stop to Dubai where passengers can connect to flight to its global network which spans over 100 destinations across six continents.
On board Emirates’ flights, passengers can enjoy the airline’s excellent service, gourmet chef prepared meals, fine wines and state-of-the-art entertainment system, which offers up to 1200* channels of on-demand entertainment.
For more information, please visit emirates.com/uk
* Available on selected aircraft
Important information and terms and conditions (please read):-
- Please note that travel and accommodation are not included
- Tickets are non transferrable. Any unauthorised transfer of or attempt to sell this ticket will render it void
- The competition ends at midnight September 22 (BST), with the winner announced by email on the morning of the 23rd
- Please check your emails throughout the morning of the 23rd, if the winner has not responded by 1200 BST, another will be chosen
This competition closed on 22 September 2010.