The benefits of Business Traveller Plus VIP membership
Subscribers to the print and digital editions of Business Traveller receive VIP membership of the Business Traveller Plus club, offering huge savings on business travel products, as well as access to our extensive online archive.
The archive includes hundreds of articles covering special reports, technology, emerging markets, health and fitness, food and drink, leisure travel and much much more.
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller:
- Click here to log in and gain access to our archive
- Click here to log in and access the VIP section of Business Traveller Plus
Not yet a subscriber?
- To register for the digital edition from £27.49, click here.
- To register for the print edition from £42.95, click here.
Subscription benefits include:
- Business Traveller magazine delivered monthly in either digital or print format
- Free platinum membership of the Global Hotel Alliance's loyalty programme DISCOVERY
- Free access to all content on businesstraveller.com, including current and archive issues of Business Traveller
- The ability to post on the businesstraveller.com forum, and comment on news articles
- Free online access to the New York Times NY Times
- Discounts of up to 25 per cent on Priority Pass lounge membership
- A free SIM and 100MB of free international roaming data for three months with Globalgig
- 10 per cent discount on local SIM cards in partnership with Ritesim
- Access to detailed travel planning information for your PC, laptop or tablet device, with TravelPlan
- Savings of up to £150 on an iHealth medical check-up
- One month's free membership of getAbstract, the world's largest resource of business book summaries
- Get cashback on your online travel purchases at Dubli
- 20 per cent discount on luggage microchipping service ReboundTAG
- Savings of up to 15 per cent on Hertz car rentals
- Great deals sent by email directly to your inbox
- First refusal on attendance of our exclusive Reader Events, from Editor's lunches to networking drinks
- Savings of up to £80 on a choice of 49 Business Traveller City Guides, offering essential information on key business destinations including London, New York, Paris, Beijing and Mumbai
- Access to our flight, hotel and restaurant booking services, with the ability to search over 500 airlines, dozens of hotel booking sites and over 235,000 restaurants across 6,250 cities