We are proud to launch NEXUS2020, a Fintech Inspired event that will take place on the 8-9 April, in Jakarta, Indonesia. The theme for the event will be “bridging finance and technology”. We aim to bring diverse topics under the finance and technology umbrella to offer our clients a stimulating conference.
The conference aims to cover 5 different themes:
- Fintech Trends for 2020 and beyond
- Cross Border Transactions and payments with Blockchain
- Regional Perspective on Smart City
- P2P Lending – Rising Market with Growth Opportunities
- Financial Crime
The event is catered specifically to start-ups, corporate and government officials in Indonesia and within the region. By attending the event, participants can take away key values that will help to expand their business.
We have many industry experts within SEA who will be speaking at this event. Our confirmed speakers include the following:
- Wofai Samuel, Senior Current Affairs Anchor, Murhi International Television, Nigeria
- Dima Djani, Chief Executive Officer, Alami Sharia, Indonesia
- Jan Ramos Pandia, Head of Business Development, Qlue, Indonesia
- Ibrahim Kocagoz, Technical Director, Sodexho, Thailand
- Aidil Zulkifli, Chief Executive Officer/ Founder, Uang Teman, Indonesia
- Eddie Danusaputro, Chief Executive Officer / Founder. PT Mandiri Capital, Indonesia
David Z Wang, Chief Executive Officer/ Co-Founder, Helicap, Singapore (invited)
We also have a special Rave Up session that will enable delegates, sponsors and speakers to mingle in chic style.
PR & Communications Director
Email: [email protected]