Next forum posters’ meeting

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 135 total)

• robsmith100
    Participant

Panagiotis – make that 6, I am now in

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

Nice one, I could well be flying back T5 to ABZ or EDI intercontinental on the 1st – although quite happy with The Crown Rivers adjacent to the domestic gates to lounge out so don’t waste the guest card on me!

LindsayW
    Participant

Excellent to get some more punters into the meeting. Looking forward to meeting everyone. You’ll have to excuse my accent 😀

Potakas
    Participant

Jim, it is not going to be wasted as I will be alone. I will probably book the BA1446 (13.20) or BA1452 (15.50) on the 1st June.

PaulJennings
    Participant

I will be there as well.

LindsayW
    Participant

I think this BA Museum viewing will be thirsty work.

Potakas
    Participant

Sent the email, saying that we are currently 8 and that we should not be more than 10.I will expect their reply and I will let you know.

Will be like a school day at the museum 😀

travelworld
    Participant

May I come too, please?

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

I’ve closed the Doodle poll for the location as LHR won clearly, with the afternoon visit to the BA Museum also proving popular.

Once we get the confirmation from Waterside of the visit time – I think 3pm was mentioned – we can arrange to meet somewhere at T5 beforehand, again on Flyertalk the previous visitor said he got the BA staff bus from T5 arrivals level. Could well be the record number of civvies on a BA bus at one time!!

Retiral to the Green Man Bedfont afterwards looks to be a given, hopefully the wind will be easterly and the weather dry for some heavy rotation and undercarriage retraction over the beer garden.

Cheers
    Jim

LindsayW
    Participant

I believe you can still access all our names from JimBannerman1’s Doodle poll, with the exception of the most posters who indicated they wanted to join after the poll was closed.

Indeed, just clicked on the link
    url=http://www.doodle.com/5bp8phq44r2znddw
    and then “Overview” and all the original names are there (6 of us)

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

Getting a rejection from psepsas without the dot at google.com, anyway count me in for the museum visit.

Jim

robsmith100
    Participant

Panagiotis, can you please reconfirm the domain name for your email address are you sure its google.com not gmail.com?

LindsayW
    Participant

I agree (as I replied above) that the people who have replied after the Doodle poll closed (travelworld and PaulJennings), I think you only have to worry about one of them 😉

I’m definitely there. Some me time doing something I like (looking/talking about flying & travel) with other likeminded people. Does it get much better when it’s over a drink as well 😀

Potakas
    Participant

I am ready to book on miles

JFK-SCL-IPC-EZE-LIM-JFK on J, 80K BA miles +£90/pp

Yes I know, it is completely off topic but I had to write it somewhere !!!

Can it get better for the next New Year’s Eve????

LindsayW
    Participant

We’re all allowed off topic comments from time to time, just so long as it comes back on topic before too long. Nicely done on the award booking.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 135 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls