Next forum posters’ meeting

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 135 total)

• Bunnahabhain
    Participant

I’ve set up this Doodle for May and June;

http://www.doodle.com/5bp8phq44r2znddw

Potakas
    Participant

This one is nice Jim, I have just voted there.

LindsayW
    Participant

Jim, I have voted as well. From the looks of additional posts yesterday, May 31 is looking the goods

Potakas
    Participant

Just an idea, if we have time to waste we can also go to the BA museum at Heathrow. 😀

Bullfrog
    Participant

@JIM

Very impressed with the doodle …

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

You might have spoken too soon Bullfrog, I’ve just managed to make a double entry! It’s bloody IE6 at work which Doodle no longer supports (fair enough), and trying to then edit your date preferences on the mobile browser version inserts you as if you were somebody new! Will sort it out later at home.

The BA Museum was mentioned before – I think someone said it’s by appointment only. Anyone got any contacts there?

Potakas
    Participant

Here is a trip report for that,

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1166646-trip-report-ba-museum-lhr-waterside.html

I will send him an email asking for some more info.

stevescoots
    Participant

done mine

Potakas
    Participant

VK, will you join us?

Thanks for the link, i suppose we only have to send the email. I can do it if you want to but I think I will wait for a week to see how many of us will be there.

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

Tuesday 31st May looks to be the winner – well using the first past the post system at least.

Will give it to the weekend to confirm the date, equal 2nd place so far are Friday 6th May and Thursday 30th June but both well behind the pacemaker.

Simon R, JoCo, Paul aka Sistine Chapel and JordanD the other previous regulars have yet to visit the polling station (unless they have changed their pseudonyms and become Spurs fans), so things could still change – even more excitement than the Eurovison song contest.

LindsayW
    Participant

As the current winning date is my preferred (well likely to be only) date I can do, I am somewhat hopeful it remains. Currently booked into the Crowne Plaza Heathrow for the night, shouldn’t be too difficult to get my way to Hattlon Cross.

Will have to then arrange the Australian meeting as well

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I would dearly love to meet you all but sadly, I will be in Istanbul on the 31st
    Have a great night
    ST

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Eh up, James.

I could do 31st May too. Not too keen on the schlep out to LHR, as that makes the difference between getting home to leafy Warwickshire and having to spend a night in Lahndahn.

Any chance we could keep the date but switch the venue to somewhere more central? Unless, of course, Mr Sepsas manages to arrange the proposed visit, in which case a night at the Sheraton Skyline would always boost my SPG points….

Kind regards to all,

Simon

LuganoPirate
    Participant

May 6th would suit me very nicely. The 31st is a bit difficult if not impossible.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 135 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls