Aspire Lounges is gradually reopening selected lounges at UK airports, with its Birmingham airport facility the latest to return to operation.
The group’s lounges at Birmingham, Gatwick’s North Terminal, Heathrow T5 and Manchester Terminal 1 have now reopened, albeit with revised operating hours.
But the majority of Aspire Lounges in the UK remain shut, including Aberdeen, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Luton and Newcastle.
The group’s lounges are also closed for the foreseeable future at Heathrow T3 and Manchester T2, due to these terminals currently being out of operation.
A number of Aspire’s lounges outside of the UK are also now open, including:
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Aspire Lounge Lounge 26
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Aspire Lounge Lounge 41
- Geneva Airport Swissport Horizon Airport Lounge
- Helsinki Airport Aspire Lounge
- Larnaca Airport Aspire Lounge
- Sofia Airport Vitosha Aspire Lounge
- Zurich Airport Aspire Lounge
- San Diego Airspace Lounge
- Jomo Kenyatta Airport Aspire Lounge
Full information on operating lounges, their operating hours, and an overview of health and safety measures can be seen here.
The group’s website also states that “If you can’t travel, or don’t want to due to Covid-19 we’ll refund 100 per cent of your booking, no vouchers, no quibble.”