Which airline serves the best food in business?

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

• VintageKrug
    Participant

Delicious supper in Club World on my most recent longhaul; tasty soup in the lounge pre-flight and later on board lobster and prawns with a fresh rocket salad. Yummy.

NTarrant
    Participant

Breakfast in Club Europe yesterday, two sausages and two rashers. More yummy

Hess963
    Participant

Anyone who wants to share us there good foodies with BA J or F ? I experienced those lobster and prawns on rocket salad as well — small portion and bland ! Main meal of lamb – par, dessert : par , cheese: what a luck a good one !
    So definitely not overall “yummy”–what a dismal ! The breakfast in CE — sad and small portion as well — luckily the breakfast in T5 Terraces lounges are far more better, I am very frankly here — for me at the moment the best experience flying with BA is the CW seat and the T5 Lounges. Untill now everytime I could not eat the meal on board — there is always something adequate in the buffet at the lounge. But actually it is really sad that I could only be happy and satisfied with these two products when flying BA. It is hard not to say something negative over BA when flying with other Middle Eastern and Asian airlines and experiencing far more better service in almost every aspects — at least at the moment. I do hope BA will find a solution and improvements. And such BA crews who wish badly over other BA crews and risking to scare off loyal pax should be warned seriously by the management and let them remeber what is their working attitude inspite of the wake of a possible strike.

VintageKrug
    Participant

For the nth time there is no such phrase as “more better”.

The lobster portion was perfect; I cannot understand the need for massive American sized plates, with the starter, pudding AND Club kitchen you would have to be very odd not to be satisfied with that.

I had the lobster as a main course..

Not to mention the plentiful pre-flight snacking potential.

Petericia
    Participant

Lufthansa is the best

MartynSinclair
    Participant

special K, yoghurt and fruit. beats all the fatty meats, high in calories. VK it certainly willl be ‘more better’ than the lobster, yuk!

Eat carefully when you go to LA – exepct to see you pumping iron on Santa Monica beach to make ammends for all the gourging!

Binman62
    Participant

Best steak I have had anywhere was in F last year SYD to SIN. Cooked to perfection, served with grace and style and washed down with a superb wine. BA First at its very best, world beating form……

The First breakfast is pretty damn good too.

I rather like Qantas business/first class too ,where the main meal is served without trays in business. On my most recent flight however the wine choice was poor, with no French wines other than poo in First.

austline
    Participant

QF F catering the best of all airlines operating out of Aust, SQ J very poor, Sin/Aust route only one meal and a very poor choice of mains no salad just s starter. Wine cheap and cheerful Aust and French. As has previously mentioned by many BT readers, SQ have to lift their catering.

QF show case the best of Aust wine in F and J class and they recently picked up a number of awards in the latest BT wine awards.

All J meals plated in the galley and they recently introduced a choice of an entree or soup.

BA good out of the UK and Jancis Robinson always has a few good wines to choose from.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls