New Forum for Business Traveller

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 338 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Update.

If you had an account on our previous site and cannot log in please request a password.

However, new registrations are not currently working – needless to say we are working on this one now.

Tom Otley

2 users thanked author for this post.

peter19
    Participant

excellent – can now login.

I tried to update my account details and after submission it just went back to previous details. Just to make you aware, although, I’m sure you will be ironing out a few things over the next few days.

1 user thanked author for this post.

SimonS1
    Participant

[quote quote=594027]Well, partial success. Sorry no one can log in. We are working on it!

[/quote]

Looks like it is working now….

SimonS1
    Participant

I had to change password, however cannot figure out how to change it to something more memorable now.

WillieWelsh
    Participant

This all looks very smart – great job Tom et al.

Henryp1
    Participant

Yes very nice and clear layout of site and forum too

Poshgirl58
    Participant

Very clear layout. Hope you don’t get too many gremlins!

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Well they are still ongoing, and I think there’s a lot we can do with the layout, but thank you for being understanding while we try and get it right

MrMichael
    Participant

Well Tom the long awaited site is up and running, and by golly it looks good. The clarity of the photo’s on the site really add vibrancy to it. Not been able to change my password to a memorable one, but I have no doubt the gremlins will be worked on over time. Well done Tom and team, and Thank You.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Yes, sorry about that. I’m just glad everyone has kept their same handles and your previous posts don’t all just say Anonymous which is how it was looking until lunchtime.

It’s also good to see some of our old pieces surfacing from the depths of the website – Frequent Traveller, for instance.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Very nice upgrade on the previous site.

Good job BT.

icenspice
    Participant

Well done Tom & team! Now I must study my BBCodes!

Now I can rotate the screen on my phone.

canucklad
    Participant

Looks good Tom and co, will take me a while to get used to it, so apologies in advance to everybody,because I’m sure I’ll make some boo boos whilst I learn how to use the new features.
    And what’s a “voice” ?

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Looks very good. Some of the text overlaps when viewed on my Samsung Tab but I had no difficulties updating my password. I’m also glad the magazine can be accessed from the site though I was unable to see it as neither my new or old password worked!

It’s a shame we can only see the last 4 or 5 threads on the forum and I can’t see how to read earlier threads, though I may be missing something here?

Well done Tom and team.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

[quote quote=608353]Looks good Tom and co, will take me a while to get used to it, so apologies in advance to everybody,because I’m sure I’ll make some boo boos whilst I learn how to use the new features.
    And what’s a “voice” ?

[/quote]
    I don’t know, but it’s pretty awful so I think we will have to change it.

I think we can also personalise what you see to make it easier to find threads you are interested in – I’ll have a play tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 338 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls