KLM New Business Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)

• Communipaw
    Participant

So…how about that new KLM Business Class????

epeek06
    Participant

I am really glad to hear all the positive stories about the new WBC, I was really hoping that KLM sets the bar high, apparently they have done so.

The level of their new WBC fits in perfectly well with the rest of their services they provide, that is why for the past two years I have chosen to only fly with KLM when possible. I strongly believe that KLM are able to compete with europe’s elite (LH, LX, BA), and frequently surpass them in most aspects.

a BIG Please to people who have been on the new WBC of KLM to post their experiences on this thread!

millionsofmiles
    Participant

@ epeek06

Yes, indeed KLM set the bar quite high: No other airline of Europe offers such a generous hardware and such a spacious layout. So at the time being they are in the lead.
    I havent tried it yet, but just from the “paper form” it is very superior to the LH, BA, LX and AF. And at competitive prices, as far as I can see.

KSHaggag
    Participant

I am delighted to hear that the KLM new WBC exudes spaciousness as in my opinion this is a key element in a decent business class product .KLM has anyway been a leader since Business class concepts were incepted ,in offering a spacious cabin rivaling all other competitors ,…

Well done KLM and looking forward to sampling the product soon .

KSHaggag
    Participant

I am delighted to hear that the KLM new WBC exudes spaciousness as in my opinion this is a key element in a decent business class product .KLM has anyway been a leader since Business class concepts were incepted ,in offering a spacious cabin rivaling all other competitors ,…

Well done KLM and looking forward to sampling the product soon .

JohnHarper
    Participant

This certainly looks good and I’m looking forward to trying it.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

For KLM fans, here’s a youtube.com video about the making of the carrier’s new business class:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0NUt1C8zgM&feature=youtu.be

TravelWise
    Participant

A nice video, I really like to see behind the scenes into the thought process that created the product.
    One striking thing for me, looking at the video and online pictures, it seems that you still have to step over each other? No direct aisle access? Not only that, but you don’t step over the feet (as they go under the screen) but you need to step over quite a wide portion of the seat? Maybe I am mistaken, but if not, I think its a mistake to launch such a new product with great space but no individual access.
    I don’t fly KLM at the moment and I don’t think this product will tempt me to try. I wait to read the reviews of the other travellers who actually use it.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

I thought that KLM fans would like to see two tweets I have just come across.

One is sourced from @KLM_US and is a “behind the scenes” shot of the seats being installed.

https://twitter.com/KLM_US/status/436281595192832000/photo/1

The other, and perhaps more significant, is sourced from @airlinetrends and reveals that KLM’s new business class seat has doubled passenger satisfaction from a lowly 4.4 to 8.7 in terms of comfort. In terms of overall comfort and cabin, the rise is less pronounced: from 5.4 to 8.4

https://twitter.com/airlinetrends/status/436470614765744128/photo/1

BusinessBabble
    Participant

That’s a pretty impressive increase in customer satisfaction, but begs the question why on earth they didn’t do something sooner with such terrible feedback on their old dated product!

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls