KLM New Business Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 115 total)

• BA-or-no-way
    Participant

@ dutchyankee. I suggest you try to find the errors BA have supposedly made on their websites and bring them to our attention. My post was not absurd, it was merely observant. How funny and childlike you felt the need to tell me what languages you speak. I have no intention of insulting the Netherlands in any way but I think we all know who the important nations are in the World. The KLM main website is rather uninspiring in its appearance, as is the new business seat. To be perfectly honest I prefer to travel with airlines that offer a first class cabin on at least some of their routes. Naturally BA would always be my first choice.

dutchyankee
    Participant

Pot-kettle adage comes to mind BA-or-no-way. You shared your supposed fluency in languages, which for an Anglophile is admirable, but as we Dutch know how unimportant our language is on the world scene, the vast majority of us speak a number of other languages. And yes, we all know who the important countries in the world are, so I imagine with your comment you must be a citizen of one of those countries. Luckily I only have my Dutch and of course American citizenships, covering both aspects of the most important country and in your view that of a minor player. From your manner (s), or lack there of, why am I not surprised you prefer to fly a carrier that still has a First Class. BA’s First barely being better than most other carriers Business and leagues behind most carriers First.

Carrying on with your approach of insulting others and I would hope BT moderators would be in contact with you to alter your way, or be blocked.

BigDog.
    Participant

BA-or-no-way – 23/01/2014 16:53 GMT

…I checked out the website which refers to the seat as “full-flat”. Shouldn’t that be fully flat? Bit of a concern that they can’t get such a simple word correct in English….

I guess BA-or-no way leads a rather closeted life – full flat is clearly in accepted use in the industry.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Experience/bestCclass_seats.htm

Time to wipe the rehydrated egg from the face and apologise for his ignorance.

edit CXDiamond – 24/01/2014 14:40 GMT +1
    I agree, typical niave pedantic remarks designed solely to aggravate – behaviour of a frequent poster who also posts disparaging remarks to have the thread deleted. The KLM products appears very good. Efforts to perversely distract from the theme should be deleted. Methinks the IP address needs to be cross checked for the future.

CXDiamond
    Participant

BA-or-no-way – five posts in and so many attempts to put down other regular posters. Quite amazing, I smell a bottle of champagne that has turned to vinegar.

millionsofmiles
    Participant

CXDiamond: +1

Yes, he/she/it is back again with new ID.

And yes, the KLM offering is years ahead of BA, and also AF, LX and LH.

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

CXDiamond – 24/01/2014 12:01 GMT
    Well I don’t think it compares to leaving engine cowlings open or taxiing down the wrong taxi way and demolishing a building

This made me laugh.

A lot.

🙂
    AOTG.

MarcusUK
    Participant

And remaining with the thread, before it degrades into one of those bitchy immature debates about anything but BA…

This is about KLM Dutch Airlines.
    I think it rounds off KLM for really being one of the most comprehensive in Europe, in the last 5 years in the small yet significant changes they have brought about.

They developed their website in multi languages some years before any other Airlines packed so much information on there, and to be so customer friendly.
    I was one of the 200 frequent flyers they interviewed for 2 hrs with charts and ideas and requests, they formulated their research around.
    I think to publish this is so many Language with so many orientations, is a significant achievement, and colourful, easy to navigate, terrific result.

The philosophy remains a significant part of KLM, with far more teamwork and staff involvement in innovations and changes. I will not list these many small but fundamental changes, but in eco, service, new aircraft every aspect of KLM.
    This is not the case, and has not been the same with Air France.
    KLM has been profitable for some time.

I also feel they serve more comprehensively the UK, more than any other Airline, including BA, in terms of their services being reachable.
    Their Customer Service i find outstanding, in every responsive way.
    Their crews remain the most natural, and happy, pleasant on any best modern fleets of Aircraft in and around Europe .

It is not a dictatorship at KLM, and as we all know in Business, the manner of Management reflects through every level.

I really enjoy my flights with KLM, short or long, and their honesty in willing to strive to get better, create something unique, and that includes their Dutchness which i admire, and clearly adds quality and individuality.

It maybe a corporate identity, but is is one with KLM Blue uniqueness, and I for on am very proud to be a frequent flyer with them, and they make my travel shine.

In such a difficult cut throat market, where cuts and savings, not changes and additions for the customer take priority, this can only be admired and commended, in my view.

On that basis, I will continue to support KLM as Europe’s best Airline, and reaching for long haul to be better, responsive to a quality of travel that many have lost.

KSHaggag
    Participant

Gentlemen,

I am shocked at how the comments of some of the members ; it is sad to see this .In all cases ,I leave the word to our Editor to take the necessary steps to ensure all members do abide by a comprehensive courtesy code throughout the various threads .
    Thank you

KSHaggag
    Participant

Typo,….am shocked at the comments of some members ..

Thank you

millionsofmiles
    Participant

KSHaggag – 24/01/2014 18:41 GMT

Typo,….am shocked at the comments of some members ..

So what? The dogs have barked but the caravan moves on.

And yes Marcus, it is great how KLM has managed to keep a human and friendly face towards their customers, and offer a great hardware product, too.

I would like to congratulate all posters whose native language is not English.

Now back to KLM.

millionsofmiles
    Participant

BA-or-no-way:

You made 6 posts here…and your pompous style (jumped-up-man) seems to be adopted from VK/SM/BB et al.

Do you think anyone really cares whether or not you are bored or why Marcus has an apartment in the Netherlands (which is none of your business anyway) ?
    Why dont you get a haircut.?.The barber might be interested in your chitchat.

Vertrek
    Participant

BA-or-no-way,

I love the fact that you are the one who started to deviate the discussion on this thread and then go and accuse other of doing so. Keep doing that! Rock on! We all love you here in BT! Wohhoo! He/she is back and the era of BT peacefulness has now officially come to its end.

—–

Dear all BT readers beside BA-or-no-way, as Katy Perry sang on one of her song, remember “there is always a rainbow after the storm” so, be strong all and let all sit this one through together. For now, have a good weekend. 😉

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

They are now blocked.
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 115 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls