BA Relax Tier Point Requirements

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• Derek1948
    Participant

I have been Silver for many years with a renewal date of 8 February so started with a clean slate on that day. On 11 February went into hospital for a cancer operation and by the time I was able to fly again Covid 19 had taken over the world and virtually nothing was going anywhere. As my next and final operation has been cancelled due to the virus I’m probably looking at November before I can fly again. As a purely recreational traveller these days, not sure if I can pack in the tier points in a max of 3 months but we’ll see. And will it be safe to fly then? Or will I have to use my cash more wisely and listen to some of the participants on here and never use BA again?
    As people have said, my Hilton status was extended until end of 2021 without my asking.

K1ngston
    Participant

I have been Silver for many years with a renewal date of 8 February so started with a clean slate on that day. On 11 February went into hospital for a cancer operation and by the time I was able to fly again Covid 19 had taken over the world and virtually nothing was going anywhere. As my next and final operation has been cancelled due to the virus I’m probably looking at November before I can fly again. As a purely recreational traveller these days, not sure if I can pack in the tier points in a max of 3 months but we’ll see. And will it be safe to fly then? Or will I have to use my cash more wisely and listen to some of the participants on here and never use BA again?
    As people have said, my Hilton status was extended until end of 2021 without my asking.

Aside from the tier issue I personally hope you are recovering from your cancer scare, there are definitely more important things in life!

Derek1948
    Participant

Thanks K1ngston, yes prognosis was excellent with minimal change of reoccurrence and looking forward to travelling again. Was just a blip on the highway known as life!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller April 2020 edition
Business Traveller April 2020 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls