British Airways Global System Outage

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 226 total)

• FDOS_UK
    Participant

But you don’t do very well, when you play the All Greens, do you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

andrew.gill
    Participant

@openfly : I’d wager those calling him ‘snr’ aren’t doing it with respect but for petty name-calling, if they were, it would be Sr. You’re welcome to order paella wherever you like, but, how would suggesting someone from India couldn’t cook a curry, it’s an unnecessary racial slur

andrew.gill
    Participant

@seasonedtraveller, clearly you did

andrew.gill
    Participant

@capetonian i believe they’re self-explanatory, but let me see if i can Google ‘discrimination for middle-aged white men’ and send you a copy

Charles-P
    Participant

@andrew.gill

@seasonedtraveller

@Capetonian

Wow that escalated quickly !!!

capetonianm
    Participant

Andrew, if I addressed you as Mister Gill instead of the more normal and correct Mr. Gill, would you say that was ‘petty name calling’? Yes, you probably would, but I think you inhabit a different world to the rest of us.

“but, how would suggesting someone from India couldnโ€™t cook a curry, itโ€™s an unnecessary racial slur”. Apart from the poor grammar in this sentence, making it a little hard to understand, your thought process is also hard to understand. Do you mean that if I were to say that a Scottish person couldn’t make haggis, that would be a ‘racial slur’? Please tell me I’m wrong and I’ve misunderstood you.

andrew.gill
    Participant

Now we’re at petty insults and criticising grammar, I’ll leave you to enjoy your Tuesday

Charles-P
    Participant

@andrew.gill – don’t stop now I only just got some popcorn to enjoy the show ๐Ÿ™‚

andrew.gill
    Participant

yup, sorry, I assumed all readers could objective ๐Ÿ™‚

so, what colour hi-vis should I wear today?

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

[quote quote=810005] @seasonedtraveller, clearly you did

[/quote]

Well actually, not clear at all, otherwise I would not have raised my hand in the first place.

Please elaborate on those words you describe as “racist” – or don’t.

I can see no racism here at all (and if the folks in charge of this forum did, I’m pretty sure those remarks would have been removed).

Edited to add – I have no interest in trading petty insults with anyone so, if you wish to elaborate on your accusation of racism, please do. Equally, if you do not wish to explain, I’ll not lose too much sleep tonight.
    ST

icenspice
    Participant

This is how to throw a tantrum…con mucho arte

Charles-P
    Participant

@icenspice

Encore !
    Encore !

Director !
    Director!

FDOS_UK
    Participant

One of the most dramatic airline outages in Europe and this is the best comment the BT Forum can manage?

Ahmad
    Participant

FDOS_UK +1

A reminder of days of yore?

Charles-P
    Participant

One of the most dramatic airline outages in Europe and this is the best comment the BT Forum can manage?

We all await with breathless excitement and anticipation your well considered and thoughtful contribution. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy myself by shouting “fight – fight” from the sidelines in the manner of a schoolboy.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 226 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls