Thomas Cook India, along with its group company SOTC Travel, has launched Private Journeys — premium, chauffeured van tours, designed for small travel groups.
The offer covers over 32 countries for travel from September 2020-2021 and at affordable prices starting at ₹25,800.
France, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Norway, Hungary, Netherlands, Estonia, Russia, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Latvia, Lithuania, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan; Kenya and South Africa, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and New Zealand are some countries available under this deal.
Curated experiences range from chasing the Northern Lights in Norway, whale watching in South Africa, autumn in Bavaria, Christmas markets in Paris to history and culture in Vietnam or Cambodia, exploring the natural wonders of New Zealand or a winter wonderland in Switzerland.
- Premium, private vehicles with professional English-speaking drivers
- Centrally located 4-star hotels; inclusive of breakfast
- Itineraries cover key seasons, festivals, wildlife experiences, unique elements of culture and history
- On ground local emergency helpline
- Affordable pricing and attractive discounts: Up to 30 per cent off basis group size plus early bird bonus (15 per cent off for bookings up to July 31, 2020)
- Flexibility of date change; zero cancellation charges up to 15 days prior to departure
- Overseas medical insurance – cover includes Covid-19 related hospitalisation
Rajeev Kale, president and country head – Holidays, MICE, Visa, Thomas Cook India said, “As we enter a new era of travel with an increased focus on health and safety, our Private Journeys intends to bring back consumer confidence with a unique concept of premium, chauffeur-driven van tours, specially designed for smaller/secure groups of family or close friends. The easy-paced itineraries promise a relaxed holiday with an in-depth exploration of each destination.
“Further, our Assured programme in partnership with Apollo Clinics ensures meticulous health and safety protocols across every travel touch-point: from airports, transportation, hotels, to restaurants and attractions.”
Click here to book the ‘Private Journeys’ deal.