Design-focused brand Locke Hotels has announced new sites in Europe.
Over the next two years it will open hotels in Germany, Ireland and Portugal.
As part of the expansion, Locke will also open three further properties in London and one in Cambridge.
Locke Hotels ‘blends the traditional aparthotel format with the design, F&B and programming of a boutique lifestyle hotel.’
It is one of several brands owned by the Edyn group including Saco, The Wittenberg and The Moorgate.
Locke has four UK properties in London, Manchester and Edinburgh. The new ones will be in Dublin, Berlin, Lisbon, Munich, London, Cambridge and Copenhagen.
Locke’s upcoming opening timeline (including properties already announced) is
- Bermonds Locke, Tower Bridge, London, Autumn 2020
- Zanzibar Locke, Ha’penny Bridge, Dublin, Late 2020
- Kingsland Locke, Dalston, London, Late 2020
- Asam Locke, Ludwigsvorstadt, Munich, Early 2021
- Wunderlocke, Sendling, Munich, Early 2021
- Beckett Locke, North Docks, Dublin, Early 2021
- Locke at East Side Gallery, Berlin, 2021
- Locke, North West Cambridge, Cambridge, 2021
- Leman Annex, Aldgate, London, 2021
- Locke de Convento, Avenida de Liberdade, Lisbon, 2022
- Locke, Postbyen, Copenhagen, 2022
Locke offers fully-fitted kitchens and living areas in each apartment, with the public spaces featuring flexible co-working spaces, dining, shop, yoga studio, bar, a locally-inspired cultural programme and a team of in-the-know ‘House Hosts’ to advise guests.