Why Business or First class?

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 144 total)

• RichHI1
    Participant

How’s the fiesta?

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Fiesta?

That’s a muscle car, compared to what I run around in when in Malta 🙂

BeckyBoop
    Participant

You mean the Ka, MOT is due soon to.. yes still got it but needs a good wash..lol.. what do you drive Rich? 🙂 xx

RichHI1
    Participant

500 SL in UK, very non Green SUV in US.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

an AMG?!?!? xx

RichHI1
    Participant

No just vanilla 500. Not big on cars any more. Been there done that, seen the movie, read the book… getting old I guess.

esselle
    Participant

Now that we are seriously into a car discussion, you may mike to visit http://www.tomhartley.com whilst waiting to board your next flight. I have spent many happy weekends there over the years.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Nice find esselle!!!

Rich time to upgrade, they have a limited edition Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir one of only 3 made (i think). Otherwise my fav is Bob Forstner in Park Lane has a lovely Zonda Cinque Rodster or an Agera or CCXR. just DONT buy a Spyker

http://www.bobforstner.co.uk/

http://www.tomhartley.com/used-cars/Bugatti

xxx

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Rich even better the Lambo Aventador, geeee !!!! xx this would of been one on the very first ones that was used in the UK launch i saw it out some west London club with its twin!!! ;o) xxx

http://www.tomhartley.com/usedcar/LAMBORGHINI/Aventador_LP+700-4/Midlands-Derbyshire/17834059

xxxx

millionsofmiles
    Participant

For me my Jaguar XJS HE with 12 cylinders is the equivalent of F class flying.
    Have it since 1992, nowadays it very seldom leaves it heated stable…I just love that, like sitting in F in LH or TG.

mikeymrp
    Participant

Anything in your garage Becky?

mikeymrp
    Participant

Becky on your earlier post re Jack Barclay etc – I go past it when I feel like a walk but usually don’t get much closer than the Porsche dealer in the north west corner of the square.

Wouldn’t want one but the Phantom is a nice drive……………

BeckyBoop
    Participant

DisgustedofSwieqi dont be ashamed of what you drive, lots of people find it diffuclt to run a car these days xxx

millionsofmiles get yourself a new Jag XF! x

Mikey i drive a 2002 Ford Ka but that sits on the road which i now share with my mum. Phantom looks ugly i prefer the Ghost. You should try to walk a bit further as they have a good showroom and the Beneres next door does a fancy curry, you never know you might just see me as i work close to Berkeley Sq x

The rest of you here is an interesting fact BA’s New First was actually designed by both Jaguar and Aston Martin!!! xxx

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Thanks Tete, looks great but I’m really a British (heitage) built car fan.

The fireblade looks a mean machine Lloyd and I’m sure you’ll keep up with me on that;-)

Esselle, wow, what a find. And the Bentley convertible is divine. I’ll show it to Mrs. LP as soon as she wakes up. We’ll try and visit Tom when next in UK.

Also got a Jag XJS V12 1987 and cannot bear to part with it. Mrs. LP wants it out so she can rent the parking space but I’m resisting fiercely.

Becky, Tom Hartley has 9 Ferraris to 2 Astons and 2 Bentleys. Nuff said!

esselle
    Participant

LP
    If you want to visit Tom Hartley, you will need to make an appointment; the “showroom” is effectively at the back of the family home. You are unlikely to meet Tom, but will probably meet his son, Tom Jr., who passed his driving test on his 17th birthday (the age at which you can legally drive in the UK) in a Ferarri!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 144 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls