Is BA about to ground entire fleet?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

I think what’s happened is that he’s sent mine by courier accompanied by a few cases of vintage Champagne and the finest produce of Stellenbosch, a couple of hampers from Fortnum and Mason or maybe El Corte Ingles, a partridge in a pear tree, and other assorted goodies, so naturally it may take a little time to arrive. I will announce the time, venue, and date of the party in due course!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Tramor01
    Participant

I received one last night – My first thought was, what a load of……
    I was listening to a branding webinar by Kantar earlier this week where they spoke about companies using the current situation to “big themselves up” – Message to Mr C…. it doesn’t work!

canucklad
    Participant

Also got the BA letter in mu inbox, although they were slightly late to the party. Some of their competitors heart rendering messages pulled at my emotional strings well before yesterday .

Maybe this is what they mean by Herd mentality ….. Sadly for their marketing and brand managers they’ve all suffered the same fate …Delete!

Do feel a bit sorry for them, if they don’t do it thy’re deemed heartless and money grabbing . If they do , they’re seen as patronising and opportunistic.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls