How many airports have you been through?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

• tomyam42
    Participant

As best I can recall:

Asia + SWP 94
    MENA 31
    SS Africa 20
    Europe 34
    Americas 38

Total 217.

Will be 218 when I land in Palu later today and 220 by the end of August after visiting Mauritius and St. Pierre de Reunion.

My scariest, the “old” Kai Tak – not the finger into the harbor but the one before that, at right angles to the finger, when one took off by racing towards Ma On Shan mountain before making a very tight turn to the right to fly over Kwun Tong.

tomyam42
    Participant

As best I can recall:

Asia + SWP 94
    MENA 31
    SS Africa 20
    Europe 34
    Americas 38

Total 217.

Will be 218 when I land in Palu later today and 220 by the end of August after visiting Mauritius and St. Pierre de Reunion.

My scariest, the “old” Kai Tak – not the finger into the harbor but the one before that, at right angles to the finger, when one took off by racing towards Ma On Shan mountain before making a very tight turn to the right to fly over Kwun Tong.

Paulina
    Participant

Hi everyone! It’s me again (Paulina). The survey is finally ready for you to fill in, so feel free to do so by clicking on the link below:

https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz2rk.aspx

Please note that the survey is anonymous and I don’t need any e-mail addresses. The more responses I will receive, the better as the whole research will be more representative.

If you can, please forward the link to your friends or work colleagues as I’m interested in receiving responses from leisure as well as business travellers.

The survey will take around 5 – 10 mins to fill in.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!
    Paulina C.

PS. If you have any questions, please post it on the forum or get in touch by sending an e-mail which is published at the end of my survey.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

In an earlier post I put 132, but I’ve done a few more since then and I’ve made a better count so it’s now about 150 to include amongst others Uppington, Maun and Port Elizabeth.

PS. Paulina, I did the survey.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls