Concorde at Heathrow

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)

• TiredOldHack
    Participant

@VintageKrug – that mock-up is marvellous. never knew it existed.

There’s an old Being 737 parked alongside the Pan-Am highway in Chile, just south of Santiago, by the southbound carriageway. Used to be a restaurant,apparently.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Coming into land on the weekend i saw it sitting by itself in the corner by Hatton Cross rusting away. Any news about whats happening with this old banger?

epeek06
    Participant

Hello, still havent heard anything :/….
    Becky i’m going to be london in two weekends time, do you know any good places to go out at night? like clubs or bars. Not really from there so I have no clue :O
    much appreciated 🙂

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Pacha, Ministry of Sound or Fabric! .. enjoy 😉

epeek06
    Participant

thank you!

VintageKrug
    Participant

epeek06, I think this is more your style 😉

http://www.boujis.com/

If you’re feeling “urban” you can venture to Pangaea.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

epeek06 stick with what i have suggested the other places will clean you out and full of WAG wannabes and fakes also stay away from Vendome. The places i have given you will be mixed crowed, just out to party and have fun and you wont have to dress up!! 😉 x

newbieflyer
    Participant

I think Ministry of sound is a must if oyu havent done it before. Their main adnce room is unmatched.! and drinks (in the VIP section) is pretty good and the bartender isa good freind of mine – great cocktails.!

epeek06
    Participant

Thank you Becky and VK!
    Ive heard about pacha and fabric so I think il try either one 🙂
    Vk thanks for your suggestion im only 24, so il wait a few years until i start spending money like that 🙂

VintageKrug
    Participant

Is Boujis much more expensive than Fabric? I hadn’t noticed much difference.

Have fun whichever one you choose!

BeckyBoop
    Participant

VK dont lie plus i doubt they do an OAP night…EVER!

epeek06
    Participant

whats OAP? lol

capetonianm
    Participant

WTF has all this mindless drivel about ‘clubs’ got to do with Concorde at Heathrow?

VintageKrug
    Participant

Becky, I can assure you that unlike some of the more venerable posters here, I would not qualify for an OAP night! 😉

It is, admittedly, a few years since I donned my dancing shoes at Fabric, though fun sauntering home on a school night as the Porter’s get going in the marklet.

I don’t think they let WAGs into Boujis – they are confined to that dreadful basement (Purple?) under the Chelsea Ground.

I ended up at Boujis with friends a few weeks ago; it was certainly full of quite “normal” people, sporting suitably restrained St. Tropez tans and the exterior is much improved since they dropped the rather naff BritFlag branding now the Jubilee is done.

Concorde, like Boujis, is an exclusive club which doesn’t admit just anyone.

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Poss a couple of kids have mistaken BT for one of those juvenile social/chat things that seem to be all the rage…..

Be Be…Bo..Bo..Ba.Ba..Bu Bu…….just working through the alphabet…….got it……BT..Between Teenies

Now where were we?….ah yes The Concord..e

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls