BT Forum Posters Get Together

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

• Hess963
    Participant

Hi everyone !!

It is really nice to hear from BT/ Tom Otley !!

I on my side could not get some free time durning the second week of January( 11,12,13 th). It is really ****!!
    I have only time in the last week of January !!

Hess ( not so happy at the moment !!)

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if those who already said yes to the dates suggested by Tom can do the last week in January so that our friend Hess can attend?

I can make that, but clearly there will not be a date that suits everyone so if the last week in January is not good for the majority then I am sorry Hess, but you will have to miss out. Hopefully that will not be the case?

Hess963
    Participant

Hi Jonathan !!

You know I still can’t call you JoCo as some user do! But anyway I settle for Jonathan.

Thanks mate for considering and asking the others of a possible change of plans. But eventhough it is sad to miss this out–I am sure there will be another chance to meet you and other users in whatever city in Europe. I may not be that flexible like VK who I think have written that he will or even fly to Sydney or meet us in Sydney.

Cheers !!
    Hess

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Hello again, all,

I could do any time in January – indeed, the last part of the month would actually be better for me.

Simon

NTarrant
    Participant

End of January is difficult for me, but if it has to be then can we avoid 26th and 27th?

Cheers

SimonRowberry
    Participant

How would Thursday 28th January 2010 suit people? – Just trying to tie a provisional date down here, folks…….

Simon

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi everyone,

the 28th is good for me.

Cheers,

Jonathan

TheTarantula
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Phew, for a moment there I got a little paranoid – I realised I was being asked to a ‘do’ in Scotland that would most probably, after a few tins of Special Brew, end up with me and Tam’s deep fryer getting a wee bit too closely aquainted……

Mid – end Jan in London is fine by me, and although a newbie here, and not possessing the colourful History that you all enjoy would nevertheless love to come and put faces to names.

T.

P.S. Although possibly against all Forum rules, you all may as well know that I am also AnnChan, the Founder of ArteryAir (currently hoping to snap up all the Boeings that ‘Mr O’ Really?’ is looking to cancel………)

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Nice one, Ann.

Pure genius postings.

Simon

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

I’m currently ok for any date in January except the 11th or 25th.

Can I suggest that Tom sets up a doodle (www.doodle.com) poll as a proforma for us all over dates, and just copy the poll’s URL link on a post here.

Cheers, Jim

(PS I don’t have any shares in Doodle!!)

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Ann, that is brilliant, and I don’t care if it is against the rules or not as your assumption of an arachnoid persona was excellent and highly entertaining!!

We hope you like what we decided to do with your airline? I really hope that as many of us as possible will be at the get together.

As for me, I am off to Tel Aviv again on Friday for a quick business trip back late Sunday. I hope to spend Saturday in the sunshine.

Safe travels to you all,

Jonathan

All the best and safe travels

As per the suggestion from JimBannerman1, we have set up a Doodle Poll for everyone interested in this get together to let us know their preferred dates in January.

You have the choice of saying that you definitely can make a date, can make it at a push, or definitely can’t make a date. Please try to be as flexible as possible, and we’ll get back to you when enough people have responded. The venue has yet to be decided, but will almost certainly be in London for logistical reasons.

http://www.doodle.com/5xh3yxtgze8bnxx7

Fastflyer
    Participant

interested if around in London – not sure at moment on travel plans

GlobalTravellerTom
    Participant

Afternoon all.

Where are we at with this meet up? Are we any closer to fixing a date?

The latest figures on the Doodle poll show that we have 10 people that would like to attend this, but the most that can make it on any one night is 8 (on January 14 and January 29). With that sort of number I think we’re best off just nominating a pub in central London and a time to meet on one of those nights. If anyone else on the forum has yet to add their preferences they can do so at:

http://www.doodle.com/5xh3yxtgze8bnxx7

We’ll check again at the end of the week and make a decision based on the results.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls