Best Pyjamas on Board

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

• SteveJohnsonIn0z
    Participant

Not a fan of the Qantas business class PJs, they are just thin cotton, nothing really impressive although very handy to keep a few seats at home.

When I fly QF business if the cabin’s not full I always ask if they have another pair, ideally in a small size, for my girlfriend. Not that I have a steady gf but when I have a girl stay over I give them the Qantas PJs and they think it’s really cool.

For my money the Qantas first class PJs are a lot better of course, on par with BA first, but the Cathay first class PJs are superb, they’re by Shanghai Tang and even have that cute high-cut collar. WOnderful material, soft, they wash well and are long-lasting.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Although I have a small pile of Qatar pyjama’s, I’ve never worn them till now, taking a pair with me for a 3 day trip to Italy. I think they put the elastic in the wrong place, at the feet rather than the waist. Consequently, due to me not noticing the cord tie, it went into the waist band from where I cannot retrieve it and the bottoms will not stay up!

Good job I took a pair of good reliable Swiss ones with me as well!

handbag
    Participant

I trust that Swiss Expat is joking. It certainly amused the Crew on my Flight. I am a Senior Crew Member on a major Airline,with over 25 years experience.

Before any of you waste your time taking an extra pair of PJ, with the hope that Crew will want or impress you, I will explain why not to bother.

1. It is very unlikely that the Crew will even notice what you are wearing.
    2. If they do notice, it is unlikely they would think the reason for you wearing.
    3. If they did think about it, they would presume it was because you liked them better than the ones on offer.

I would like to think that Crew do not go out of their way to impress individuals, but strive to provide a friendly , helpful professional Service the will impress people with a job well done.

We do however often go the extra mile. I would normally do this for one of the followings reasons. – person needs the extra help, they have been very helpful, or for want of a better word, they are just very nice. It is certainly not because of the pyjamas they are wearing

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

GF have started handing out PJs in J, in a natty drawstring bag that you can use to take them home.

The quality is good and they are cream with a reddy/brown trim.

MarcusUK
    Participant

Thank goodness there is no Naturist Airlines running long haul services.

Mind you, there would be no difference between the classes in how others maybe dressed, uniformity and equality!

“Getting an Upgrade” may have a different perspective, and if as a complimentary better seat offering, able to reward individual Passenger’s assets!!!

RichHI1
    Participant

Unless they were just wearing Chanel 🙂

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Name these in two! On the other hand, perhaps not. This is being posted for humour so no guesses please!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186606/First-class-passengers-demand-let-Qantas-flight-XL-pyjamas.html

thomashoffmann
    Participant

Does anyone know if Etihad Airways provides PJ”s in Business Class on their Chicago/Abu Dhabi flight?

JocelynYong
    Participant

Hi all,

I am from Shanghai Tang and I am looking to gather your feedback on our Shanghai Tang PJ exclusively designed for Cathay Pacific first class flights. Can you tell me why you love them? Any other feedback?? Thanks! you can also email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls