BA STRIKE BACK ON. Injunction Reversed.

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)

• VintageKrug
    Participant

I think it is time we drew a collective curtain over geo, and follow JC’s advice.

Better not to respond further, no matter how inflammatory.

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Nigel, Martyn and VK,

thank you very much to all three of you for your support on this issue, it really is very much appreciated.

Martyn, also well done on the investigative front and thanks for making the effort. What an amazing piece of luck as well.

I hope that BT do contact you so that they can take the appropriate action.

I will now actively practice what I preached and make no futher responses to anything that Geo may post from now on.

Jonathan

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Martyn,

I have seen your post so you can delete it. If you want to contact me directly then talk to BT and tell them i said you can have my contact details. It would be nice to chat outside of this forum.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Potakas
    Participant

Jonathan just read those posts, just ignore him.

Let VK’s and Martyn’s posts to be the last answers to geo.

by the way BT,

Jonathan is very kind person and has offered very interesting opinions and comments to your forum, try to protect the persons that make this forum inetresting. Finally i hope BT will do what they should have done long time ago when Geo made again comments like this .

I don’t know if they care but if you google business traveller and nazi you are going to have many hits.

I changed to my real name,

Potakas

NTarrant
    Participant

Hi Jonathan

Look forward to discussing other issues on another thread. Hopefully this will now drop to the bottom of the pack.

Regards

Nigel

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls