BA Seating

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)

• EU_Flyer
    Participant

Quick question to the forum and VK particularly.

Am travelling to HKG on the A380 on 1 April next year.

Will it have New First?

I mean, if I get on the A380 and see an old First seat I’ll be very unhappy.

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

EU_Flyer
    Participant

Fresh off the press…

I can confirm that BA will finally be launching a revised First product on the A380.

Announcing to the world: ‘Retro First’.

Quoting from today’s press release from BA:

“Following extensive consultation with our customers, British Airways are pleased to announce that our brand new fleet of A380 aircraft will be fitted with a bold old design in First Class seating. Our new Retro First product will include exciting enhancements designed to take our most valued customers back to the days of 120 degree seat recline, 9 inch personal televisions with 6 channels on a 2 hour loop meaning you only have to watch each movie twice on long haul flights of over 7 hours! And finally, we know first class is a great way to network, make new friends and bump into old ones, so we’ve gone back to 2-2-2 abreast seating in Retro First to help you become ‘better aquainted’ with your travelling companion. Retro First is the ‘first’ step in BA’s A380 and 787 product revolution in the sky and on the ground. Tune in next week for our announcement of 12 across economy seating on the Dreamliner”

Bullfrog
    Participant

Indeed ‘retro FIRST’ .. backwards First or behind First .. ie new Club World.
    2-2-2 is not going to be a First product, as 75 % of first class passengers value privacy.

Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls