Tottenham Hotspur Football Club has finalised the fine-dining line-up for its On Four range of premium suites and lounges at the club’s forthcoming new stadium.
Bryn William’s of London’s Odette’s restaurant in Primrose Hill, and award-winning Indian chef Dipna Anand will join the Roux Family and Chris Galvin in providing “Michelin star calibre” cuisine at the venue.
The stadium is set to open in August 2018, and Spurs has released new CGI images of the premium areas at the stadium, which will include:
- Flagship restaurant and lounge The H Club, situated on the halfway line
- A Chef’s Table and Players’ Table, where guests can dine alongside “legendary former Tottenham Hotspur players”
- An informal bar “for the occasions where members would prefer a light option or are short of time”
- A temperature controlled display vault where members can store their favourite wines, cognacs and liquors
- Super Suites which can be fully customised by an interior designer “to reflect an individual’s or brand’s values”
The club will also showcase emerging “Hero Chefs” at seven matches each season, chosen from the local area and from entrants into competitions such as the Craft Guild of Chefs ‘National Chef of Year’.
Tottenham’s new stadium will be London’s largest capacity football club ground when it opens next year, and will feature a retractable grass field with an artificial surface underneath which can be used for NFL matches, concerts and other events.