Lufthansa has announced that it will be launching seven new winter destinations from the end of October.
Departing from Frankfurt, new routes include Pamplona, Genoa, Bari and Catania, while from Munich, the airline will fly to Nantes, Glasgow and Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
This is the first time the German carrier has flown to Pamplona, served by four weekly flights, starting November 6. Passengers will be able to reach Genoa, Bari and Catania from Frankfurt with thrice weekly services, commencing October 29.
Also departing Frankfurt, flights to Nantes will operate daily, with Glasgow served four times weekly and Santiago de Compostela once a week.
Fares are available to book now, starting from €119 return.
New schedules as follows:
Frankfurt – Pamplona (PNA)
- Four times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) from November 6
Frankfurt – Genoa (GOA)
- Three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) from October 29
Frankfurt – Bari (BRI)
- Three times a week (Monday, Thursday and Saturday) from October 29
Frankfurt – Catania (CTA)
- Twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday) from October 29
Munich – Glasgow (GLA)
- Four times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from October 29
Munich – Nantes (NTE)
- Once a day from October 29
Munich – Santiago de Compostela (SCQ)
- Once a week (Sundays) from October 29