Exercising while travelling

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

• MrMichael
    Participant

Hello David and welcome to the forum. Personally I try to exercise as much as I would at home, so a brisk walk morning and evening helps. I generally travel to Madrid, and stay at a hotel about a mile from my Madrid base and will walk 95% of the time.

Diet is even simpler for me. For breakfast it is always fruit and yoghurt, lots of it, my five a day in one hit!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I am sure I have posted on this thread before, but… in case I haven’t :)…

I love running most days, especially when travelling. Currently in Barcelona at an amazing Le Meriden hotel. Usually, wake up early, have a light breakfast and then run anywhere between 5 – 15 miles, depending on my schedule. Today’s schedule is the beach.

What was a bigger problem for me recently and I am not too proud too admit – is/was my alcohol intake, especially when travelling. I have now resolved this with the help of my GP and hopefully it will not become a problem again.

Keeping healthy is all about self control.. I love the lifestyle and generally I don’t have a problem about controlling what I eat..

MrMichael
    Participant

Martyn, good luck with your sorting your alcohol intake.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls