Exercising while travelling

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

• MrMichael
    Participant

Hello David and welcome to the forum. Personally I try to exercise as much as I would at home, so a brisk walk morning and evening helps. I generally travel to Madrid, and stay at a hotel about a mile from my Madrid base and will walk 95% of the time.

Diet is even simpler for me. For breakfast it is always fruit and yoghurt, lots of it, my five a day in one hit!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I am sure I have posted on this thread before, but… in case I haven’t :)…

I love running most days, especially when travelling. Currently in Barcelona at an amazing Le Meriden hotel. Usually, wake up early, have a light breakfast and then run anywhere between 5 – 15 miles, depending on my schedule. Today’s schedule is the beach.

What was a bigger problem for me recently and I am not too proud too admit – is/was my alcohol intake, especially when travelling. I have now resolved this with the help of my GP and hopefully it will not become a problem again.

Keeping healthy is all about self control.. I love the lifestyle and generally I don’t have a problem about controlling what I eat..

MrMichael
    Participant

Martyn, good luck with your sorting your alcohol intake.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls