Air Astana has introduced a new Diamond tier to its Nomad Club frequent flyer programme.
The new tier, positioned at the top of the carrier’s loyalty programme, is being awarded to previous Gold card members who have maintained that status for the past four years.
Moving forward, members who earn 100,000 flight points or take 125 flights within a calendar year will be awarded Diamond status.
Diamond cardholders will retain their top status for a period of two years, before having to fulfil the requirements again.
Benefits will include:
- Priority reservation waitlist
- Guaranteed economy class seat on any Air Astana flight (when booking 72 hours prior to departure)
- Right to gift Silver or Gold status to friends and relatives
- Free upgrades to business class twice a year
- Double points awarded and unlimited purchase of bonus points
- Priority check-in at the business class counters, regardless of booking class
- 25kg additional baggage allowance
- Access to Air Astana business class lounges and invitation of one guest
“The Nomad Club Diamond card provides eligible members with exceptional benefits to recognise their dedication and loyalty to Air Astana over many years,” said Ibrahim Canliel, senior vice-president marketing and sales of Air Astana. “This covers both the increased tangible benefits, as well as added recognition throughout their entire Air Astana journey.”
For more information, visit airastana.com