Eastern Airways is adding a fourth daily weekday service between the two cities from next February.
The regional carrier offers the only direct flights between Southampton and Aberdeen, and from February 17 it will add an early morning weekday departure to its existing services.
The new schedules will be as follows:
- Departing Southampton at 0645, 0955, 1615 and 1935, arriving in Aberdeen at 0930, 1145, 1910 and 2125.
- Departing Aberdeen at 0640, 1250, 1615, 1855, landing in Southampton at 0930, 1440, 1905 and 2045.
The airline also offers a Sunday service, departing Southampton at 1900 and arriving in Aberdeen at 2120. The return leg leaves Aberdeen at 1610, arriving in Southampton at 1830.
Passengers have access to fast track security lanes at both Aberdeen and Southampton airports, and to the carrier’s executive lounge when departing Aberdeen.
Roger Hage, Eastern Airways’ ground operations manager, said: “The increase will particularly benefit those travelling to do a day’s business and offshore workers, as our flights are significantly quicker than long road or rail alternatives.”
Other recent news from Eastern Airways includes:
- The planned purchase of Air Southwest
- An agreement with Emirates on connecting flights at Newcastle
- A new link between Cardiff and Aberdeen
For more information visit easternairways.com.
Report by Mark Caswell