travelling alone

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

• judynagy
    Participant

Now see, Martyn, you sound like the kind of guy I WOULD enjoy having a drink with in London! It must be fun to be a man and have women be that aggressive, especially as you get a little older. After all, we’ve been enjoying it for years, now it’s time for the guys!

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Judynagy: You have hit the situation on the nail!!! Since I am surrounded by strikingly beautiful women a lot of the times AND having seen them being hit on by men of different nationalities. Ignoring the unwanted advances is the best method to fend them off!!
    I have even taught my lady friends to order expensive drinks and disappear just to teach them a lesson.

I might be wrong but our Becky sweetie probably wants to have her cake and eat it! But she needs a good coach.

Martyn: I have no problem with receiving phone calls asking for you.

I am used to advances since in my early teens and I flirt and tease exceptionally well!

Paradise awaits!

capetonianm
    Participant

I stumbled on this more or less by chance. BeckyBoop sounds like a fantasist of some kind or an attention seeker. Or is this whole thread a windup?

LeTigre
    Participant

Well done.

judynagy
    Participant

My dear Capetonian, you have certainly got it right! When I first read her email, I jumped in to try to help her … several days later I realized that “she” had to be some kind of whacko and I was very embarassed that I had taken the post seriously. I didn’t want my fellow business travellers to think I was that dumb, so I’m glad to have the opportunity to confess that I was only a little dumb.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls