Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

• JohnPhelanAustralia
    Participant

paulkaz – remember there’s a difference between interlining and codesharing. Codesharing is a closer relationship. Virgin codeshares with EY, but interlines with EK.

LeTigre
    Participant

I’m pretty hopeless in regards to this, and need almost constant assistance when working out ticketing involving more than one airline. However I did read a useful article:

http://www.worldmate.com/travelog/2010/06/29/what-is-the-difference-between-a-code-share-and-interline-agreement-between-airlines/

It is undoubtedly true that an EK/QF partnership would be positive for both, but I’m slightly concerned EK will get loads of feed, grow massive and displace QF!

feijitong
    Participant

I am the sort of traveller Qantas would like to sell tickets to (I fly a lot – over 200 flights/year). I have been Platinum with them until recently and am lifetime Qantas Club. I am so annoyed with Qantas for its appalling and embarrassing customer care that I really want to try to avoid ever flying them again. People who are saying nice things about Qantas are really probably thinking about the past when it actually was a good airline with decent standards and belonged in One World. Or maybe they got lucky with a good flight. The airline is absolutely rotten.

paulkaz
    Participant

Very sad to hear feijitong,Could you mention a couple of your worst experiences by example? Thank you in advance.

Binman62
    Participant

Feinting,

Could not agree more

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls