More BAd news….

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

Passengers travelling to CAI on BA expecting to travel on a 787 may be disappointed as the flight is being operated by an Air Belgium A340. I’ve seen the aircraft, it has an appealing colour scheme but I believe the interior is pretty tatty, but then I suppose anyone travelling BA will be used to that, and if I had the misfortune to have to go to Egypt, the aircraft would be the least of my worries.

alainboy56
    Participant

@captonianm – Wonderful place Cairo, tranquil, clean and well organised. I don’t know what you mean.

SimonS1
    Participant

[quote quote=887519]Passengers travelling to CAI on BA expecting to travel on a 787 may be disappointed as the flight is being operated by an Air Belgium A340. I’ve seen the aircraft, it has an appealing colour scheme but I believe the interior is pretty tatty, but then I suppose anyone travelling BA will be used to that, and if I had the misfortune to have to go to Egypt, the aircraft would be the least of my worries.[/quote]

Old news. It was for 3 days only and finished on 5th Sept.

Since 6th Sept the 787 has been back.

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls