Famous Fellow Passengers

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

• CheerUp
    Participant

Recent flight in F to LAX, I had the pleasure of siting next to Jeff Goldblum .

The Cabin crew got his name wrong (Mr Goldburn), and when I told her of her mistake, she was mortified and couldn’t be more apologetic to him!
    Mr Goldblum was a very pleasant passenger and had time to chat to everybody/ stand for photos with the arrrival crew in LAX.

persiantraveller
    Participant

Uhm, let’s see… Belen Rodriguez in EK F from MXP to DXB (EK092), Bobo Vieri (in J on EY88 from MXP to AUH), and Csaba dalla Zorza (same flight as Belen). You probably don’t know the latter but I don’t know half the “celebs” you all mentioned on this list, so why not put her in anyway?

Alsacienne
    Participant

Play the ball, not the player please.

2 users thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

ptraveller I rather agree with the thought but also that this is not correct forum to express this sort of view.

4 users thanked author for this post.

stevescoots
    Participant

was sat next to a very famous Kpop idol on a flight to HK couple of weeks ago in F cabin (i was upgraded, not paying F pricing!). of course being the age i am i had no idea until i got off and they were met with full entourage…asked an inside friend at the airline to see who was next to me, they told me who and of course i was non the wiser..but did get 50 questions from my friends and did i get any pictures lol

1 user thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

Several times I have sat among and chatted with the NZ rugby team and coaches flying ex NZ Business class on ANZ. All very friendly decent chaps. Richie McCaw who I got casually to know more than once gave us tickets to internationals and invitations to events.

I believe that perhaps this tread would be improved if the contributions were confined only to famous people that one had chatted with or set next to. Perhaps I am wrong but otherwise the thread seems a little meaningless posting folk (celebrities ?) that one had only glimpsed in a security queue or across an airport lounge.

AndrewinHK
    Participant

Last night I was on BA 206 from Miami to LHR and Alan Carr was on the flight, I’ve always found him very entertaining and I listen to his travel podcast ‘life’s a beach’ each week, highly recommend! I can say in person he is very down to earth and friendly, and the crew loved him!

stevescoots
    Participant

Took a Pee next to Robson green in the old HKG QF lounge toilets, washing hands followed that very British nod of the head with an “alright” he was constantly being asked for selfies in the lounge and obliged with a smile, Out in Asia filming extreme fishing and was on the same flight back to UK

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls