Do you ever write to compliment crew?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

@judynagy – I agree cabin crew have a physically demanding job, but wouldn’t go as far as to describe it as “the toughest job in the world” 🙂

SimonS1
    Participant

Toughest job in the world? I would think the migrant labourers working outside in high temperatures across the Middle East with few rights (if any) would find that laughable.

MarcusUK
    Participant

I often get a good rapport with a crew Manager or supervisor in my section even on a short flight.
    Before i disembark, i thank them, and thank the on Board Manager for looking after us so well, or making it such an an enjoyable flight, and so pleasant.

As previously indicated when i need to complain on board, i see the Manager privately, and pass my comments on there, along , balanced with the good aspects.

For written complaints, i also try to feedback the positive elements to balance the flight, or refer to previous flights as a standard that went well.
    Then it has seen as constructive, and a win win for all.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls