Do business and first passengers care about wine?

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

• PerthWA
    Participant

Perfect coffee beats heck out of any glass of wine.

RichHI1
    Participant

PerthWA I half agree with you. My ideal end to a perfect meal would be doppio ristretto with a glass of Hine Antique or Triomphe. Both are exceptional but together the sum exceeds the components.

AdrianHenryAsia
    Participant

Perfect tea beats both – I have yet to find an airline which serves Lapsang Souchong

RichHI1
    Participant

I like Green Tea on JAL and ANA but unfortunately I am allergic to the dark stuff.

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Loyal_BA: You will not likely to find any airline serving this tea. I first came across this tea in Britain and it took me a while to acquire a taste for the very pronounced smoky flavor! Most Chinese don’t even know this tea and it took me another 10 years to track down the Chinese characters to find out the meaning of what this Lapsing Souchong is. Just had a cup before setting off to the airport!

mikeymrp
    Participant

The 82 Latour is coming down in price as the Chinese increasingly switch to generally underpriced Burgundy in these currently recessionary times – don’t think it would complement Lapsang Souchong too well – nor would I think either would be available in the air!

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls