Best Burger in the World

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

• Kaicat75
    Participant

for over the counter fast food in the states i love Wendy’s.Such a shame they pulled out of the UK years ago. Uncle Sams in Brighton is a good call though.

And on the GBK debate it does annoy me when they ask how you want your burger cooks and then refuse to serve it rare if you ask.

Bucksnet
    Participant

I still miss Wendy’s. I always stopped at the King’s Cross branch when I was in the area.

Bullfrog
    Participant

Byron Burgers in London … are just superb.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

How about Veggie burgers or even fish burgers – any suggestions?

AnkurPatel
    Participant

The best burgers i have had is at Vortex in Atlanta, GA. They have two locations, one in mid-town and in Little Five. The original one is in lil 5 and the entrance to the restaurant is a huge skull. Check it out if ever in Atlanta

jk12647
    Participant

Go to Byron’s Burgers if you are talking about London. Best Burgers, fries and shakes in the UK. Several locations around London.

Kaicat75
    Participant

Now shakes… that is a different question entirely.

Fast food style…..

Burgers from Wendys
    Shake from Eds
    Fries from burger king

And for dessert its got to be a Wendy Frostie…. nothing compares

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Becky, Kebabs not my thing, but BBQ Ribs, aaahhh, that’s one of my many weaknesses!

Ruby Tuesday does excellent ones in NY, Times Square.

And chocolate shakes, wow. This thread is expanding as is my waistline just in anticipation!!!

Kaicat75
    Participant

Having heard so much about Ruby Tuesday i was looking forward to a great NYC experience and have been so disappointed each time i have been.

Talking of american food any one with the Food Network should watch “diners, drive-ins and dives” explains the entire reason why americans have expanding waistlines.

hmcintosh
    Participant

Flip in Atlanta or Umami in Hollywood are miles ahead of In and Out or 5 Guys but they do cost more.

JohnSaunders
    Participant

I second either branch of THE VORTEX in Atlanta! I saw it on Man Vs Food on travel channel last year and made it my mission to investigate further. Every possible burger combination you could care for. Didn’t quite manage the four half pound cheesburgers served between two grilled cheees sandwiches though =P

Ricardo
    Participant

Great thread!

Whenever I visit somewhere new I always seek out a burger. I too am on a quest to find the greatest burger. I’ve tried Kobi beef and foie gras in Las Vegas and been very underwhelmed – especially at it’s price.

So far the best I’ve had is at B & O’s Fish Wagon (yes you’ve read it right!) in Key West Florida. Their fish sandwiches are pretty damn good too. Next best is The Atlantic restaurant in Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard.

How BK gets a mention on this list is beyond belief!!!

Ciao, R.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Byron Burger is very good!! there are a few round london, just had one for lunch.. the chips and onion rings are exceptionally yummy 🙂

http://www.byronhamburgers.com

excessbaggage
    Participant

I’d been recommended Byron Burger by a friend, but was disappointed. The meat was okay but nothing special, the bun was dry and the chips were soggy.

Saffjoyfox3
    Participant

The Hukilau burger at the Hukilau Cafe, Laie, Honolulu is absolutely awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls