BA’s Shocking New Olympic “Slurry” Livery

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)

• RichHI1
    Participant

I hope the interior has a nice gold interior to match…

lloydah
    Participant

And a couple of chandeliers in CE.

esselle
    Participant

Actually, having all of the interior stripped down, with wiring looms, cable channels, lighting and a/c system installations all visible in their natural state, may add new interest and stimulate conversation.

RichHI1
    Participant

As long as the duct tape is gold…

theworldtraveller
    Participant

I don’t think it looks great from a distance, but looking at the design close up today upon boarding, it looks really really good

VintageKrug
    Participant

Sort of like the inverse of a Monet?

LeTigre
    Participant

I have to say, while I didn’t like the messy look at first, I do rather like it now, especially since not many airlines try to get so close to gold.

Even Asian airlines don’t have designs this complex and if it funds Tracey Emin’s wackiness, one can’t complain!

VintageKrug
    Participant

I was quite touched by her “bed”. Luckily the rash cleared up after a visit to my GP.

BTBAsccm
    Participant

…meh

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Perhaps NF will have a paintbox as I am sure when we eventually get the world cup, there will be a lot of positivity created by the BT forum that the airlines can take on board.

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

O dear dear…what have they done…Looks like a dogs dinner.

Rather than a “dove” it reminds me of Phythons “dead parrot”

Get down to B&Q this weekend as they have an Easter 3 for 2 offer on tins of paint…all colours …arggg…but no eggs

drflight
    Participant

It’s just a pointless public relations stunt to keep the BA brand in the media. Unless you are really close up it doesn’t look like anything much. Indeed when seen beside a current BA aircraft it just looks as if they ran out of paint or haven’t got round to painting the fin the same colour!

trident3
    Participant

‘pointless PR stunt’….well, it worked then. didn’t it ! 🙂

MartynSinclair
    Participant

UK is about host the 2012 Olympics. BA, (only airline I can see thus far) is proudly getting into the spirit of things.

I think there should be more critisim directed towards to companies who are not getting into the spirit of the games.

The Gold emblem is not perfect, you try designing something to please 100%.

Well done BA, pity more companies are not suporting an event that will put UK Plc on the world stage.

RichHI1
    Participant

Martyn I thought BA had the airline sponsorship deal and that is why they can do this? I wonder of any posters who are privy to BA information but have no past. present of future connection to them can shed any light?
    I would have liked to see OLympic rings or sporting activity so it was Olympian.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls