Balckberry / RIM 3rd May 2013

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

• GrahamC
    Participant

Martyn,

if you buy a factory unlocked iPhone, it remains that way. The iPhone is only locked to a specific network if you buy it that way (usually at a subsidised price from the network).

Tim2soza
    Participant

Several of my customers called in not receiving SMS to BB’s too. (The network operators were working fine at the time.)

MartynSinclair
    Participant

T Mobile will unlock the iPHONE 5 for £25 and the warranty will be un touched

BigDog.
    Participant

Jimbo
    Wrt Galaxy S4 – you are correct, the 16Gb was infact only 8Gb due to the bloatware with the 8Gb quickly being taken up with just 75% of my music collection.
    However have just installed a 64Gb micro SD in the free slot so along the health apps, maps, top notch camera, superb large screen, air gestures etc Happy days.

DanielRawson
    Participant

Martyn,

Tmobile/EE customer service is pretty awful at the moment. I’ve only stayed as its the only network that works at home and their roaming tariff of £60 month for all uk and calls when outside the uk (most countries) is stupidly cheap compared to anyone else. After much help from a friend of a friend I obtained the following number which takes you through to the highest level of customer service and they do actually sort your problems without being obnoxious or giving abuse….0870 870 0862

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Thanks Daniel, I was begining to think it was just me!

I was amazed going into the High Street shops. The iPHONES, Q / Z Blackberrys & Samsung S4’s are flying out of the stores faster than the stores can get stock in.

The big thing that upset me with T Mobile is the way I was being convinced that the Business Tariff was more competative than the Personal tariff, yet for data costs, the personal tariff is way way cheaper.

I am not yet up and running with the new iPHONE. T Mobile are going out of their way to make it as difficult and costly for me to change my contract, even though I am happily paying a financial penalty.

I guess it will be another story when business begins to slow down….

Thanks for the number, but I am waving a white flag of surrender. I give up!

VintageKrug
    Participant

I have been given an htc with a Windows system, It is vile.

I am changing it for the new Blackberry asap.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

I had a play with the Nokia today not bad at all but it has no apps.

VK I thought you have an iPhone?

pomerol
    Participant

Tim2sms

I have used a Blackberry for the last few years, and found it most satisfactory, but living in France this is not a problem I have encountered.

You posted a most amusing post a year or two ago, entitled ‘Hitlers Ryanair Rant’ it was subsequently removed from You tube, but it is now re-installed.

Tim you will never know how pleased I was to see this back on line.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls