Accor: recognition of guests

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

• Adey999
    Participant

I have never received any platinum benefits when staying in the last year. I tend to save my points to pay for an extra room when travelling with my in-laws at LGW/LHR but it is annoying that you can’t use them from pre-payed rates.

What I have found more annoying this year is the absence of dedicated check-in, in the last month I have spent thirty minutes in line to check-in at LGW and 20 minutes at the Novotel in Southampton. In Southampton they even had a dedicated desk for a-club members but they simply kept serving the main line.

theSteef
    Participant

I actually switched from Accor to Radisson (Club Carlson). They matched my Accor platinum status to Club Carlson Gold and the difference is undesribable ! A-club is still a joke. I absolutely disadvise any frequent traveler to choose Accor as a regular customer.

NTarrant
    Participant

In another thread, the question is What genuine benefits do you get from FFP? I think in the case of Accor its, what chance do you get to earn any benefits?

What is a shame is that the sites, be it Ibis, Novotel, Mercure or Sofitel are not too bad really, it is just a shame the loyalty scheme is such a mess. I am staying at the Sofitel T5 in December but that is out of convenience rather than choice, although it is a good hotel.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls