The Business Traveller UK online auction closes at midday GMT on Sunday January 14, with all proceeds going to The Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability, an independent charity providing care for people living with neuro-disability.
This year’s auction has over 50 items ranging from flights and hotel stays to technology and airport lounge passes, including:
- Two British Airways Club World tickets to New York
- A one-night weekend stay for two people at the Corinthia Hotel London
- Two passes to any airport lounge in the No 1 Lounges collection
- One week’s Hertz car hire in the UK
- First class tickets for two people on the Virgin Trains West Coast network
- Dinner for two at Theo Randall at the Intercontinental London Park Lane
- A Samsonite Uplite Spinner 55cm suitcase
In addition there is a special lot of a British Airways A320 model aircraft, donated by one of our frequent forum posters who sadly passed away earlier this year. For more information on this item click here.
To view all the items in this year’s auction, visit btauction.co.uk.