United has launched three new seasonal transatlantic routes from its hubs at Washington Dulles and New York Newark.
The daily services from Washington to Barcelona and Lisbon operate as follows:
Washington Dulles – Barcelona (B767-400 aircraft)
- Departs Washington 1740, arrives into Barcelona at 0745 the following day
- Departs Barcelona 1115, arrives into Washington at 1430
Washington Dulles – Lisbon (B757-200 aircraft)
- Departs Washington 2215, arrives into Lisbon at 1035 the following day
- Departs Lisbon 1215, arrives into Washington at 1535
Meanwhile the New York Newark route to Athens is being served with B767-300 aircraft as follows:
- Departs Newark 1750, arrives into Athens at 1030 the following day
- Departs Athens 1215, arrives into Newark at 1615
In addition United has announced plans to increase the frequency on its recently launched San Francisco – Tel Aviv route to daily from October
And from next week the carrier will launch the world’s longest B787 Dreamliner route, with a daily service between San Francisco and Singapore.