Moxy Hotels will open five new hotels across Europe in 2016.
The roll out includes Munich, Eschborn and Berlin in Germany, Oslo in Norway and Aberdeen in the UK.
This follows the debut of Moxy Milan, Italy in September 2014 (for review, click here).
Amy McPherson, president and managing director of Marriott International, Europe, said:
“The reaction to Moxy in the U.S has been very strong, and we get them open in New York it will help us accelerate the roll out. We have five new hotel openings this year and nine more expected in 2017.”
The following European Moxy hotels are expected to open by year-end 2016:
1. Moxy Munich Airport, Germany – 252 rooms - located five minutes from the main terminal – March 2016
2. Moxy Eschborn, Germany – 176 rooms - located 10 minutes from downtown Frankfurt and 15 minutes from Frankfurt Airport – July 2016
3. Moxy Berlin Ostbahnhof, Germany – 210 rooms - located in Berlin city centre five minutes walk from Ostbahnhof train station – October 2016
4. Moxy Oslo Exporama, Norway – 276 rooms - located at the Exporama exhibition and conference centre – November 2016
5. Moxy Aberdeen Airport, UK – 200 rooms - located seven minutes from the main terminal – December 2016
In addition to the five European openings, there will be two new openings in the United States in Tempe, Arizona in March 2016 and New Orleans, Louisiana in April 2016.
Details of other European and Uk openings can be found here and include Moxy London Strateford and London Royal Docks - although these dates have now moved into 2017.