Grand Hyatt Beijing at Oriental Plaza has unveiled its newly refurbished Grand Club Lounge.
The facility – located on the 17th floor, features an open design that provides panoramic views of Chang An Avenue, the Forbidden City, Jing Shan Park, as well as old Chinese courtyards in the heart of Beijing. New elements include custom-tailored plush chair and tables, complemented by marble flooring.
What’s more, a recent addition to the lounge is a dedicated section offering individual computer stations. Each terminal has been outfitted with USB ports and charging stations, allowing guests to stay connected at any time.
“The newly remodelled Grand Club Lounge is a sanctuary offering a mix of quiet and conversational seating areas for guests to relax or hold meetings in a peaceful environment,” said Malcolm Zancanaro, the general manager of Grand Hyatt Beijing.
Selection of food on offer
Opened daily between 0630 and 2330, the Grand Club Lounge is available to Grand Club guests during their stay at the hotel. Customers that reserve rooms and suites that offer Club privileges will also be able to enjoy:
- Personalised check-in/out services at the Grand Club Lounge
- Designated concierge and business centre services such as air ticket reservations, restaurant bookings, sight-seeing tours and limousine services
- Complimentary breakfasts, all-day tea/coffee and refreshments, evening hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- Complimentary internet connectivity in-room and at the Grand Club Lounge
- Complimentary pressing service of one suit
- Exclusive use of meeting room for meetings (up to10 attendees)
For more information, visit www.grandhyatt.com