The Business Traveller Asia-Pacific June issue is now out on newsstands and is available online both on the website and Zinio – an online newsstand.
To access the issue online, subscribers need to sign in and click on the current issue. To download the Zinio version, compatible with PCs, Macs and iPads, click here where readers can purchase single issues or buy a year-long subscription for 10 magazines.
This month’s issue includes:
- The proliferation of paperless connections
- Reviews of the InterContinental Times Square, Malaysia Airlines business class, Vietnam Airlines economy class, Gloucester Luk Kwok hotel and Kwan Cheuk Heen restaurant.
- An analysis of hotel residences
- A four hour guide to Phnom Penh
- Airport restaurants you must try
To subscribe to the magazine, click here.