Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else. All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the October edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today for just £42.95, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a complimentary subscription to The Gourmet Society (worth £53.50), offering discounts at over 3,500 top restaurants across the country. The Gourmet Society dining card is welcomed at a wide variety of participating establishments, from everyday family favourites to Michelin starred restaurants. For more information and to subscribe visit businesstraveller.com/gs.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- 101 tips for making life easier on the road
- A report on BA’s new economy and premium economy seating
- The latest kit for keeping your data secure
- Meetings in Dublin
- Your guide to London City airport
- A day in the life of Finnair’s head of onboard dining and Duty Free
- A round-up of the latest checked luggage options
- A report on Beijing’s rise as a world class international city
- Philadelphia’s resurgence as a meeting hub
- Four hours in the Missouri City of St Louis
- A report on how to keep up your exercise routine on the road
- A look at Heathrow-New York services with Delta and Continental
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.