Zurich to Miami via Dusseldorf with Air Berlin?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• KSHaggag
    Participant

Hallo Rave ,

I do agree with Lugano Pirate on every single statement concerning your thread .I also just wanted to add that I do receive veryyyy regular newsletters from AB in my email box but unfortunately the best I can say about them is that they are the ugliest newsletters I have ever received from any airline so far .They also show the image of a childlich airline that has NO message to send you except telling you taht they sell tickets for 44 Euros !!!..mamma mia !!! what message is that ??!!! and to whom ???!!
    We all know that Etihad is a shareholder and they have done all they can to save the airline and turn it around but it still looks messy like never before ..I don t know why ..maybe they still don t know what their strategy is : flat beds in Business Class or cheap charlie 44 euros tickets for backpackers ???who are you targeting AB ???? tell me !!!…to me they look disorganized ,disoriented and lacking the objective and the strategy !!! very disappointing from a German company !!!! I am not surprised you did not really find the Business Class product top notch !!!!..not surprised at all ..they don t inspire me much confidence ..LH is still in a different league ..HEAD AND SHOULDERS above AB !!!
    By the way ,soon you will be able to sample Zurich/Copenhagen/Miami with SAS once they launch their MIA route ;that could be cheaper than SWiss ..I do understand how you feel ,being obliged sometimes to be disloyal to your ( and my ) beloved Swiss !!!…try SAS ….or use Lugano Pirate s astuce by flying from Milan with Swiss …

AMcWhirter
    Participant

Air Berlin is currently being reorganised so there will be changes in future.

According to an article in Stern (German language) the carrier will stop serving free soft drinks on short-haul flights starting in November.

http://www.stern.de/reise/deutschland/air-berlin-streicht-kostenlose-getraenke-auf-kurzstrecken-6436152.html

KSHaggag
    Participant

Thank you Alex for the hint .

This adds to my array of unpleasantries that I have listed !!! It also confirms my theory that they are still struggling ,trying to sort things out .why is it taking that long ??? Mami Etihad won t keep on injecting money in a hole that has no bottom ! It has been now three years and counting since AB started the restructuring efforts but in vain .Nothing is paying off !
    I will be interested to see if their Marketing Team is aware of the absurdity of their customer newsletters !!! God help me ! Is the task being assigned to ” amateurs” ????

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls