YouTube: Iberia’s New Business Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• SergeantMajor
    Participant

El Salvador?

I will try again. San Pedro Sula?

superchris
    Participant

I think the only place sergeant Krug Babble goes to is Cuckoo land.

Hermes1964
    Participant

Sergeant Major

I’ve only flown old Business Class, which I actually enjoyed and did have a flat bad and an extraordinarily generous seat pitch on the A340-300. I’ve walked through the new Business (looks very smart) and the new Economy is very comfortable indeed (comfortable seat, large screen and good pitch).
    Business food is Spanish and tasty – a bit different to normal airline fare. Sometimes the crew can be taciturn and remote. Perfectly pleasant when you want something, but not on hand.

The ground facilities in Madrid are excellent. The Lounge in T4S is one of the best. Always a good food and drink selection, clean and tidy, spacious and calm. They are managed by Melia hotels rather than the airline so maybe that helps. You need to book a shower with the receptionist as they have the keys. They are clean and well stocked.

My only real Iberia gripe is speed of service. Don’t really expect much to happen in the first hour. Not sure what they get unto, but it ain’t serving drinks! Even in Economy on the short hop to Madrid from London, if you are daft enough to sit at the back, you’ll be lucky if the trolley gets to you before you’re overhead Bilbao! On one occasion there was only one trolley and two FAs serving the whole economy cabin (both aisles) of an A340-600!!
    Do write a report though, the airline report coverage is getting pretty narrow at the moment (as many people are busy posting non-travel related nonsense) and its good to see what’s on offer away from the usual favourites. I think Iberia are clearly trying to up their game.

ps. sneak in your’e own bottle of champagne, the Cava’s nasty!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls