Well done BA

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

@LP – extension of the season of goodwill… !

Chiantikid
    Participant

As a long standing BA crew member sitting here on standby on what is apparentely the most depressing day of the year, you’ve all brought a smile to my face. I sometimes read this forum and feel that as a company we can do nothing right. The funny thing is that the same things that hack you guys off are the same as ours – new CE seats, handbaggage,product shortfalls etc. so it’s refreshing to see some positive comments for a change. Please do write in though. We do see the letters. Same as golden tickets. Although we don’t get anything for them, it’s still nice to receive one.

TominScotland
    Participant

Two good flights on BA yesterday, GLA – LHR – MCT. Congratulations to the CSM on the early from Glasgow who made a point of keeping lights dimmed throughout the flight – unlike a recent ME 3 departure at 01.50 from the Gulf where service took 3 (yes THREE) hours before lights went out and the cabin was able to settle down. Or the European airline with a close to midnight departure from HKG where, even in Business, it took over 2 hours to complete service/ dim lights. So, well done, BA!!

Service from LHR to Muscat was good-natured and attentive and the food (in Y) was excellent. Absolutely no complaints.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls