(unofficial) BT Forum members dinner – Friday 30th June 2023 in Hong Kong.

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

• stevescoots
    Participant

[postquote quote=1366079]

4 isnt it? you, CWoodward, Christ and myself

2 users thanked author for this post.

K1ngston
    Participant

Sorry guys I dont think I will be in Hong Kong on that date!!
    Enjoy!

1 user thanked author for this post.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

and a wonderful evening was had by all, last night in Kowloon.

A big thank you to BT for creating an amazing network of interesting and genuinely nice people. ‘Breaking break’ with similar and like minded people along the way, makes business travel all that more interesting.

Perhaps if there is enough interest, another unofficial BT Forum members dinner can be arranged later on in the year in London. BT do from time to time arrange ‘official’ events – all published in the magazine.

DavidSmith2
    Participant

I will be in central London in mid=September and free on Friday 15th, if there is any interest?

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

BT have already confirmed 26th September, see earlier post in this thread, details to follow shortly

2 users thanked author for this post.

BT
    Keymaster

Sorry to miss the event. If only it had been 2 weeks earlier I would have joined you. Anyway as promised here is the link to the event on 26 Sept. We hope to be able to announce the person leading the wine event this coming week. Julian
    https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-traveller-in-association-with-singapore-airlines-wine-tasting-tickets-636538302197

stevescoots
    Participant

Thanks Martyn, indeed it was a good night meeting up with you and CWoodward, look forward to the next one!

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Whatt ticket price do I pay?. I get the weekly newsletter online and am a member of this forum. Does that qualify for the GBP 45?.

BT
    Keymaster

All prices are below costs so reflect great value but there are essentially 3!

The Business Traveller Subscriber price is for those who pay to recieve a print or digital subscription to the magazine.

The Business traveller Club price are for those that are subscribers to the Club – https://businesstravellerclub.com/

The other is for anyone who fits outside those categories.

BT
    Keymaster

Just wanted to let everyone know that the tickets are selling fast for the event on 26 Sept. We have just announced Oz Clarke as our wine expert for the night.

Only 5 tickets remain.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-traveller-in-association-with-singapore-airlines-wine-tasting-tickets-636538302197

Swissdiver
    Participant

Sold out it is… :-/

BT
    Keymaster

We are running a reserve list so do email [email protected] if you would like us to contact you if/when spaces become available.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls