Tipping flight attendants

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

• Cwyfan
    Participant

On AA, passengers have vouchers to give to staff who perform well. I am not sure what actual reward the individual receives, but the fact that some are handing in more than others must show to the company who is offering service or not.

jsn55
    Participant

Martyn, are you serious? I’ve never head of such a thing. Do give us the details, I’m mad to know what happened and how they went about it.

SimonS1
    Participant

Bizarre experience on the overnight EK flight LGW to Dubai last weekend.

A lady sat in the same row as me but across the aisle jumped up immediately on arrival. Having put her rucksack on her back she clobbered another passenger and turned round and told me not to push her.

I followed her out the door where she tried to tip one of the flight attendants with what looked like £2 or £3 in pound coins. The FA was horrified and refused, with great embarrassment all round.

The first time I have seen it happen, and hopefully the last….

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Bizarre indeed Simon. Just when you think you’ve seen everything, something else like this happens.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls