Terminal Madness at LHR

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• LeTigre
    Participant

I could not agree more- another thing I forgot to mention is that Turkish have about 5-6 daily flights out of Heathrow and SAS about 20-25 daily flights, compared to BMI’s 50ish. This really illustrates how many small airlines you would need to move around to get to the ideal efficiency, just for BA.

Perhaps BAA would reason: now they have the best terminal, why should other airlines be forced to move around them?

I am all for consolidation but frankly, if everyone pays landing fees and charges, they all get to decide.

Binman62
    Participant

This thread is evidence enough that LHR should be replaced with a state of the art new airport far from where LHR is today.
    BA have announced terminal changes for winter 2012 and some of the flight are on routes I used. Flying from T1 was never attractive and to do so again having used T5 is now frankly unacceptable. I stopped using BMI for that reason and why BA would think I and others would go back to T1 is quite betond me.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls